Sunday, July 20, 2008

Evening of Art

From time to time - I'll be posting not only my art but also things that inspire me. This post is one of the latter.

Last night my husband and I went to the old Stone Arch Bridge down by the Mississippi River to see a photography installation. Red Bull (the energy drink) sponsored the presentation. You can read all about it at the link below. AND if you click on Exhibit Tour and then click on Minneapolis, you can see our beautiful Stone Arch Bridge. Then if you click on some of the other pictures on the Minneapolis site you can get a feel for the exhibit and how big the cubes are (8'X8'). It was a beautiful evening and we had a wonderful date! Unfortunately, this is the last stop on the exhibit tour but you can also see all the photographs on the website.

http://www.redbullillume.com/

Enjoy! I know we did!

No comments: