Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FULL TIME ARTIST!!!

Well, for better or worse..... I'm now a full time artist! Not even sure just what that will look like but I do know I'm excited about it. It is something I have wanted to do for at least a year and now have a chance to see where it will take me! (does this sound like it would fit in with the latest card in MY CREATIVE JOURNEY or what?????)

I'm dedicating the rest of this week to straightening up and reorganizing parts of my studio. It feels so for real now!

So, wish me luck, here I go!!!!!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Congratulations Kelly, Looking forward to seeing your pieces.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Kelly, you are going to do so well I just know it. You have a fantastic artistic talent and have a real knack for putting things together. I'm going to be able to say "I knew her when"...