Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - Week 34

OK, those of you who know me will recognize just how difficult this week will be for me to follow through on. The card for this week is: "Be Really Silly" I know, I know.......not something I'm very used to so it will be a stretch! But, I'll give it my best shot.

The idea is to take a break from "seriously" creating and do something just for fun.....not something to be entered in a show, or sold, or passed on as an heirloom. Just something for fun. Well, I do that a lot anyway in those "I wonder what would happen if....." moments. I wonder if there is a way to make it fresh. Maybe using a technique I haven't used before??? Using a tool or supply I haven't used before????

The difficult thing about this will be time (that must be my life-word). I've got several deadline projects in the works and that deadline is getting quite near. But, I figure it is just like taking a break to read or something when the house needs dusting and company is coming for the weekend???

I'm just going to keep repeating.... "All work and no play makes Kelly a very boring person!"

Now, to break out of my shell and go be silly!!!

No comments: