Monday, February 22, 2010

Nurturing Creativity - Week 8

An interesting one today......

Soak It In

The idea is to plan a day (or a week) where you can just be creative in your art. A time where you are not interrupted by a schedule or put in just a few minutes to paint, sew, sculpt or whatever you do. But to really become immersed in it. Give the creative juices time for the trickle to become a torrent!! Sounds awesome!

This would be a tricky one for me. I could probably plan a day where I can MOSTLY be in my studio. I'll try that out and see how it goes. Weekday or weekend??? That is the question. It would have to be a day where lunch could take care of itself. And everyone in the family would have to understand that I (and my studio) are OFF LIMITS!! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Wil said...

How about a sign: Trespassers will be killed. Although I don't think that will stop them :-))