Monday, March 1, 2010

Nurturing Creativity - Week 9

OK, they say confession is good for the soul, right???? Let's see if it is true............

I don't think I did more than ONE thing last week to further clear out my studio. Why??? Well, you will know if you read the posts from this week. I've been abstracted!!!

(Oh yes....I feel MUCH better now!!) LOL!!

Now to see what the coming week holds.

oh oh....this one could be a REEAAALLLL challenge for me. Why?? The challenge is.....

Be Really Silly!!!

This one is a big stretch!! How will I ever manage to accomplish this????? Honestly...I feel like I already did this one. I found working in abstracts a bit out of my comfort zone and really a lot of fun just to play with. But hey, I'm game to give it another week...THEN I'll get really serious again. I wonder though if being silly could be addicting and become a way of life??!! How horrible!! The idea on the card is to do something in a different medium - not trying to make a masterpiece -- just PLAY!! I COULD try snow sculpting!!!! We still have plenty of the white stuff around.

So, those of you who don't like to be silly need not check back in this week at all.....(somehow I doubt many "non-silly" people even read this blog....................... )

If you want to be silly this week... GO FOR IT!! Then drop back in and share your silliness. I hear it is contagious............

No comments: