Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nurturing Creativity - Week 17

Computer hiccups yesterday. No reason why they started and no reason why they abruptly stopped. Just glad I'm back up and running again today.

It is going to be a hectic week at best. The twins (Justine and Joseph) turn TWO on Friday. Unbelievable! So, there is a lot to be done this week for that and just some annoying errands (like renewing my driver's license,etc.) So, I didn't get to pick my nurturing card until this morning. And the topic is:

Live Dangerously

OK, HAD to laugh at that one!!! That is pretty much a description of my whole life. You'd think this would be a no-brainer for me! The concept is to take risks! HELLOOOOOOO, no problem there! I wonder if something will come up that will require even more risk that I'm used to??? hmmmm. We'll see!

No comments: