Monday, September 27, 2010

Another VERY interesting artist!!

Yes, I'm still here. I guess after such a full tilt whirlwind creative spurt I took a bit of a breather.  Not that I wasn't doing things...just nothing completed enough to post this past week.

Went on another photo safari this weekend in preparation for some ATCs....yes I know I said no more...but a little "devil" out there keeps finding such interesting topics that I just finally admitted defeat and addiction and am just moving on!! LOL!! There will be more posts about those in the coming days of this week so check back in soon.

In the meantime, check out this amazing artist (a link sent to me from a friend)!  Kylie Stillman carves trees and birds from books.  Here is a link to her images.  Amazing!  This artist definitely understands the concept of negative space!!

http://www.kyliestillman.com/page2/page2.html

ENJOY!!!  I'll be back later!

No comments: