Thursday, October 28, 2010

ATCs from yesterday's studio time

Oh yes there are more! I'm working to complete my obligations for these swaps and then get onto some other projects that have been calling my name a lot lately.

Another photo swap for ATCs.  This one is Autumn Splendor.  Needless to say, in Minnesota I have plenty of photo opportunities for this one.

Autumn Waterfall
On the east bank of the Mississippi River in Minneapolis. This is a small waterfall in Fr. Hennepin Bluffs Park near the area of St. Anthony Falls.


Tree On The Corner
This tree is actually on the corner of my street in Rogers, MN.


Urban Autumn
View from Nicollet Island in the Mississippi River toward downtown Minneapolis.


Autumn Sumac
Sumac along a path in Fr. Hennepin Bluffs Park in Minneapolis.


I don't think there are many things more wonderful than wandering through the outdoors in Autumn in Minnesota!

No comments: