Thursday, October 28, 2010

These are some of the most fun photos I've gotten to take in a while. The photo swap is themed for old sheds and shacks. Here are four of my favorite shed and shack photos in my collecton.


Shed As Billboard
Found this shed out on the back roads of rural MN. Someone decided to give it the new job of advertising.


Shed Near Rogers
This shed is just up the road a ways just outside Rogers.


Northwoods
Found this shed hidden way back in the trees up in the Northwoods of MN.


Stillwater Shack
Found this beauty on the way to photograph a lift-bridge in Stillwater, MN. If you look closely you can see straps holding up the little room on the side of the shack.


Sometimes I wonder just what I find so absolutely mesmerizing about old falling down structures. Something to do with their history and character...

No comments: