Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just for the fun of it!

This is an ATC swap that was just for the fun of decorating a moose.....yes....a moose.  Every participant uses the same moose drawing and then decorates them according to some holiday.  I chose some more obscure holidays because.....well....just because I wanted to!  I did all of these with colored pencils. Not a medium I work in much but decided since I'm just having fun it was an excellent time to pull out the colored pencils and be a kid again and color!!!

Here is my herd!

Stamp Collecting Month (October)
 
Great Outdoors Month (June)

Golf Month (August)

Cinco de Mayo

Arbor Day

and my personal favorite (just LOVE his glasses!!!)
Eye Care Month (January)

1 comment:

Wil said...

What fun! I tried to decorate the moose itself in Christmas colors, but that was no success. You have given me new ideas again.